Taking "green" events to the next level
Customer expectations regarding environmental sustainability are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Consequently, today's events and meetings cannot be green without the data to back it up. Clients want to know what planners are doing to reduce the carbon footprint of the event and how to incorporate these reductions into their organisational sustainability performance reports and disclosures.
Our customised emissions mitigation offering is a valuable addition to your green event solutions portfolio - the final step in a strategy that provides differentiated benefits to your customers.
- Minimise environmental impact
- Measure and mitigate each exhibitor or attendee's carbon emissions associated with their apportioned energy consumption.
- Excite your customers
- Each attendee is issued a unique Micro-Carbon Reduction Certificate (MCRC) that provides tangible proof of the carbon offset purchased and retired on their behalf.
- Differentiate yourself in the market
- Beyond simply reducing the carbon footprint of your event, each certificate represents a legitimate indirect (Scope 3) emissions credit that can be claimed on behalf of the attendee - extremely important for organisations actively managing their carbon emissions. Companies also receive aggregated reports detailing emissions credits purchased by employees to include in company sustainability reports and disclosures.
In addition to seamless integration with your event management system and post-event communications, we also provide tools and incentives for customers to share positive experiences via social media - boosting awareness and putting you ahead of the competition.